The Faculty of Philosophy, Lomonosov Moscow State University Philosophy of Education Department and Moscow TRIZ Club invite to the Online-Conference «TRIZ in contemporary academic context», 1-2 dec 2022. The gathering will be held via ZOOM, with eight main reports and time for Q/A and discussion.
Here are some of the topics:
- The rationale of the classic TRIZ (“Soviet Marxism”): its past and future
- The post-Soviet school of critical Marxism and its development issues
- The early history of TRIZ: the establishment of the Marxist paradigm Genrich Altshuller’s predecessors
- The notion of creativity: a TRIZ perspective and contemporary models
- Creative personality in TRIZ: an insider look and the observer perspective
Participation is free, preliminary registration needed.
Simultaneous interpretation into Russian and English.
For more information please see here.