The theme of the 23rd International TRIZ Future Conference TFC2023 is “Inventing and Developing Sustainable Solutions in a Disruptive World.” The event is co-hosted by ETRIA and Coburg University of Applied Sciences and will be held in Coburg, Germany, September 12-14, 2023.
Main topics of the conference are:
- Computer Science & AI partnerships with TRIZ and systematic innovation
- Inventive design for industry 5.0
- Inventive design for stakeholder capitalism and resilient economy
- TRIZ in academia, industry, education, and society
- Systematic innovation tools and methods
The conference papers will be published by Springer Verlag within the IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology series.
If you would like to contribute content, please send an abstract by February 5, 2023. The template for the abstract can be found here.