Simplified TRIZ, 3rd Edition
61,45 € inkl. MwSt.
Titel: Simplified TRIZ: New Problem Solving Applications for Technical and Business Professionals, 3rd Edition
Autor: Kalevi Rantanen, David W. Conley, Ellen R. Domb
Seitenzahl: 282 (Hardcover)
Verlag: Productivity Press
Erscheinungsdatum: 3. Auflage in englischer Sprache (21. September 2017)
Simplified TRIZ: New Problem Solving Applications for Technical and Business Professionals, 3rd Edition
- Helps to find right problems or tradeoffs and contradictions behind confusing problem situations.
- Develops solutions and innovations near Ideal Final Result instead of unnecessary and weak compromises.
- Discusses the evolution of technologies and other systems more precisely than usual forecasting practices and technologies.
- Helps to see idle and easily usable resources others don’t see.
- Helps manages knowledge and select relevant information that other often omit.
- Provides lessons learned and tells how to improve innovation and business in new ways, going beyond usual compromises.
The revised and updated third edition of Simplified TRIZ: New Problem Solving Applications for Technical and Business Professionals, 3rd Edition continues to demystify TRIZ (systematic innovation), the internationally acclaimed problem solving technique. It demonstrates how TRIZ can be used as a stand alone methodology or used to enhance Lean, Six Sigma, and other systems of organizational improvement. Simplified TRIZ 3rd Edition once again strikes the perfect balance between overly complex and overly simplified, making the effective application of TRIZ accessible to a wide audience. In addition to numerous exercises, worksheets, and tables that further illustrate the concepts of this multinational method, this indispensible volume:
- Presents a new model for problem solving based on four TRIZ tenets ― contradictions, resources, ideality, and patterns of evolution ― elucidated for better understanding and application
- Contains three new chapters:
- Functional analysis – Emphasizes a „how to“ approach to functional analysis that strongly improves your ability to define the problem to be solved, radically enhancing the value of the creative solutions that TRIZ makes possible.
- Innovative solutions for difficult challenges – Two detailed case studies sharing the experiences in solving challenging problems in innovative ways
- Systematic Innovation on the fly – How to utilize individual innovation tools for quick innovative effect
- Multiple other new case studies throughout
- The addition of Lean in the chapter on integrated methodologies
- More links between chapters increasing the understanding of application
- More application examples demonstrating application techniques of professionals
- Clarifies how the patterns of evolution are used to generate both „what-if“ scenarios, and real-world forecasts with remarkable accuracy.
- Illustrates how small and large companies, government agencies, and other groups of people are using TRIZ and achieving significant results and gives you step-by-step instructions on bringing TRIZ into your organization.
With the valuable tools explained within these pages you will be able to find innovative solutions to problems, understand the natural evolution of systems, and develop more and better ideas faster.
Table of Contents
- Chapter: Why Do People Seek New Ways to Solve Problems?
- Chapter: Constructing the New Model for Problem Solving: Moving from the Problem to the Ideal Final Result
- Chapter: Clarify the Tradeoff behind a Problem
- Chapter: Moving from Tradeoff to Inherent Contradiction
- Chapter: Mapping Invisible Resources
- Chapter: The Impossible Often Is Possible: How to Increase the Ideality of the System
- Chapter: Understanding How Systems Work: Utilizing Functional Analysis to Expand Knowledge About Your Problem
- Chapter: How to Separate the Best from the Rest: A Simple and Effective Tool for Evaluation of Solutions
- Chapter: Enriching the Model for Problem Solving
- Chapter: Patterns Are Powerful Tools for System Development
- Chapter: Principles for Innovation: 40 Ways to Create Good Solutions
- Chapter: Moving from Challenging Show Stoppers to Innovative Solutions
- Chapter: TRIZ Knowledge Helps Drive Improvement
- Chapter: Evaluation of the Model for Problem Solving
- Chapter: How to Drive the Adoption of TRIZ in Your Organization
- Chapter: Integrating TRIZ with Six Sigma and Other Quality Improvement Systems
- Chapter: Book Summary: Creative Problem Solving and Innovative Thinking in a Nutshell
- Chapter: Get Started; Glossary
This book on other sites:
|Größe||18.4 × 2.5 × 36 cm|