Innovation on Demand
90,00 € inkl. MwSt.
Titel: Innovation on Demand
Untertitel: New Product development Using TRIZ
Autor: Victor Fey, Eugene Rivin
Seitenzahl: 242 (Hardcover)
Verlag: Cambridge University Press
Erscheinungsdatum: 2005 (first published). 4th printing 2011
This book describes a revolutionary methodology for enhancing technological innovation called TRIZ. The TRIZ methodology is increasingly being adopted by leading corporations around the world to enhance their competitive position.
The authors explain how the TRIZ methodology harnesses creative principles extracted from thousands of successful patented inventions to help you find better, more innovative, solutions to your own design problems. You’ll learn how to use TRIZ tools for conceptual development of novel technologies, products and manufacturing processes. In particular, you’ll find out how to develop breakthrough, compromise-free design solutions and how to reliably identify next generation products and technologies.
Whether you’re trying to make a better beer can, find a new way to package microchips or reduce the number of parts in a lawnmower engine, this book can help. Written for practicing engineers, product managers, technology managers and engineering students.
- 1 – Introduction
- 2 – Resolving system conflicts
- 3 – Basics of the substance–field analysis
- 4 – Algorithm for inventive problem solving (ARIZ)
- 5 – Laws of technological system evolution
- 6 – Guiding technology evolution
- Appendix 1 – Genrikh Altshuller – the creator of TRIZ
- Appendix 2 – System conflict matrix and inventive principles
- Appendix 3 – Standard approaches to solving inventive problems
- Appendix 4 – Using TRIZ in management practice
- Appendix 5 – Glossary